Educational environments can often present complex challenges when it comes to sustainability, but CorEnergy is here and ready to guide you through every step of the way.
Approved on a number of Frameworks and Dynamic Purchasing Systems (DPS’s) and with a range of grant, capital investment and flexible funding structures which are specifically approved by the Dept. for Education, our process makes it simple for any educational organisation to identify, design and deliver impactful sustainability projects.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Retro-fit LED lighting upgrades & controls solutions, with a key / paramount focus on compliance to the relevant British Standards & CIBSE Lighting Guides
- Emergency lighting design, installation & maintenance
- The design & installation of roof & solar-canopy mounted PV systems
- The replacement of gas boilers with air/ground-sourced heat pumps
- Expert consultancy and financial modelling / investment appraisal support
- Main contractor responsibilities / duties.
Our highly experienced team has nationwide coverage and is fully accustomed to assessing, designing & delivering a range of low-carbon project across the education sector.
From the simple to the complex, we have the expertise to help you.
Get In Touch
We can help identify suitable projects, undertake feasibility assessments, and build an investment case to help your organisation transition to net zero carbon. Please contact our team to discuss your requirements.